Topic: Do You Know My Pain? (BTW, this is a bunch of nothing)

(This is all joking, except I am actually sitting here having this sort of reaction, but cranked down 99%. Everyone who's running this site is doing a great job as far as I can tell. I'd only read this if you have literally nothing else to do, it's just me fake ranting)

So, 8. That WAS the deadline. I check my phone about 30 times between the time I submitted (at probably 4) to 8, hoping to see in bold letters "Time Travel Haiku" on the front page. It's 8, and guess what? "-1 Day and 23 Hours left". I'm going to skip the 4 hours of crying I went through before I finally made it to 12, the time I was hoping for something to change.

Then, it happened. "Time Travel Haiku". I almost legitimately cried. Like, almost all of this is joking, but I was that excited to see the vids.

NOPE

*HeavyWeights: BLANK*

To whoever is running that side of things for the website, I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm happy, but couldnt we all be happier?

Anyway, I'm done with my random rant. I needed something to do occupy my time while I waited for the results. No matter what I get ranked in during the competition, I'm glad I got the excuse to make a movie, so thank you all for the great community!

Re: Do You Know My Pain? (BTW, this is a bunch of nothing)

Hah! I love your fake rant smile The excitement of anticipation is always something special. Thanks for making movies with us!

Hey Jack, I take the blame. After this week I'll have more time to make sure everything runs smoothly!

Thanks!

"God's away on business."

Justin wrote:

Hah! I love your fake rant smile The excitement of anticipation is always something special. Thanks for making movies with us!

It probably would've been longer, but then couldn't wait to post the comment, then it's all crap. Thank you for making such a helpful and creative community!

deadstrange wrote:

Hey Jack, I take the blame. After this week I'll have more time to make sure everything runs smoothly!

Thanks!

Oh it's no problem! I just recently joined, I can't expect someone to put everything else in their life to the side to make room for this. As much as I already love the community, previous work, and the constructive criticism, life does come first.

And now to work all of this into a movie idea somehow..

I found my username and I'm going to start making these again. I totally forgot how much fun it is. Cannot believe my first fight was 2008 -_-

Jimi Stephens
Pirate Hooker Status

Awesome!!!!

"God's away on business."