Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hello!
My name is Kris. I am a filmmaker.

Or at least that's what I tell the ladies.

Besides school projects and stupid stuff I made when I was ten I haven't really made a real film I'm proud of. I mean I've written stuff, but I've got a budget of $0. So I thought maybe Film Fights would be fun.  I won't disappoint.

I'll be posting here (http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleSuspect)

So thats that. Thank you for your time.
Here are some emoticons  smile  neutral  tongue  tongue  lol swag  cool

Welcome to the party, I'm Griff, Community Director around these parts! If you have any problems or questions, lemme know smile

http://i.imgur.com/SNGgL.jpg

Hello, Im John, I enjoy bacon

I like to make short films pretty much about everything.  i love to write, shoot, edit, and especially do VFX and motion graphics.  I hope to get more people to watch my videos through this site and gain some popularity.  Cant wait to make some films!
                                       -John G

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay smile

http://i.imgur.com/SNGgL.jpg

Hi, I'm Toni and I'm an actor and writer. I fell in love with this site after watching my friends videos and realizing it was part of an online competition. I just settled myself down in Las Vegas and I hope to meet some crazy individuals who will work on some productions with me. smile

Hey, my name is Tom Roark,
I first joined FilmFights back in 2009 but took a 2 year break from film (camera broke and I lost esteem) but now I'm back with a will of steel and the desire to work and learn alongside the always awesome Filmfights community.

I'm 20 (almost) and live with my parents in NH at present. I'm a big proponent of DIY education in this age where knowledge is practically free but a formal education isn't. I work at a public tv station in NH and have been there for 3 years now. I've been making movies since I was tiny and hope to keep doing it for a long time to come.

I'm always down to give advice or collaborate on projects, especially since I mght be beginning my education at the University of Myself- I need all the criticism, collaboration, networking, and advice I can get so feel free to contact me. My main goal is just to get better.

Hey there I'm Jack Gyori,
my first time entering into film fights
I've done a lot of just random little videos. I really want to get into doing my own online web show and this is kind of a starting point for me so I can really make my videos look good. Anyways I hope you guys like my videos!

Hello, peoples. My name's Claire Kelly, and I only just submitted my first entry onto Film Fights. ("All Hail the Glorious Coffee") I found this site off of IndyMogul big_smile and I plan to stick right here for the rest of Filmfights History! I luv luv luv making films and I luv luv luv acting. I have yet to convince my friends I'm not fully crazy with my hobbies. tongue

Uh huh...yeah...sure.

Hey,
I'm Dan, and my hobby is film making, for the most part it's just having fun working with new people here and there when i have time. I've been filming since 2005, and ever since then I've learned a lot.  Sometimes thinking of a new idea for a short film can be difficult so i thought i might as well enter in some contests and keep in practice. Here is my youtube page, please comment and critique http://www.youtube.com/user/roadrunner212?feature=mhee

Hello, I'm Tommy Kreuk, and I make films (you don't say)
I've made some filmfights I always ended up in the lightweights, but now I've started a series where people give ME tips about film making, and I'm trying to get out of the lightweight.
the show is called Lightweights IV (I'm promoting myself and I know it tongue)
here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6J1C_6YrA

36 (edited by R.G. internet art films 2012-06-04 6:58 PM)

About R.G. Internet art films
hell'o there I am R.G. the producer of the" cheaphomemademovies channel" on youtube... on that channel are MY INTERNET ART FILMS, I do this out of love for art!! AND creative fun, this is were my art films will appear!  i just found this sight FILM FIGHTS.., and thought I join in on the fights from time to time, and to check out the forums also... and I just got to me Justin johnson in person, he came to my studio! here in wichita Ks.  a weekago! what a great week that was!  he's working on a documentary, dude is so cool! had a great time! I was working on my internet art film The Kaiser Island Return of Ace Thunder when he  came here ...been liking films since I was a kid, seeing the trailers as a kid got me! and I been creating films ever since, i do all my own FX and play a mix of characters in my internet art films, I give Cameo parts to Actors who love the art  and want to work their craft, ....R.G.

Hello, my name is Mikey and I love to make films. I have been doing it since a few summers ago when the movie Super 8 came to film in my town. It was a great experience to get to talk to the actors and J.J. Abrams. I have been working with adobe after effects and premiere to edit. I plan to enter in the next fight, "Embarrassing Haiku". So thats my story!

I'm Annie and I'm 14 years old. I love directing and editing short films. I have only made about 5 films in all, but I loved doing all of them and I plan to continue. I'm not quite sure what this website is about but I'm hoping to find out and make some films for contests!

I'm Peter of Cacciatore Creations. I recently turned 17 and love film-making, especially post production. The found footage fight is going to be my first for this website, but I have made about 6-7 live action films, and about 8-9 films using video game graphics(total war games to be specific) plus tests and experiments. You can find all these on my youtube channel/homepage here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JPpproductions?feature=mhee

40 (edited by hpfilms0 2012-07-31 6:12 AM)

Hi I'm Harry.
I've been making short films for a while with friends and finally decided to put one on Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/HPFilms0/videos. 
The quality isn't great but I'm hopefully getting a new camera soon.

I'm also hoping to start entering some of the future Film Fights.
smile

Hey I'm John?

Me? I'm probably not much different than you. I love film fights. I study film at CSULA. I just completed my first web series. http://www.youtube.com/chroniclesofthedead and I want to find a community that is welcoming. If you like zombies and tired of all the cliches than check out my web series it comes out soon. Subscribe if you want something different. I hate to go all promoter on you but I am my projects and that's one of em. Haha big_smile  big_smile

HOMEgrownALIENS wrote:

I hate to go all promoter on you but I am my projects and that's one of em. Haha big_smile  big_smile

Hey man, in these forums it's cool to show off your stuff!

G'day Guys, I'm Wade, 30, I work at a Tv station here in Australia doing mainly Commercials.

I've been following Indy Mogul since it first started. And have had our work shown on the site.

Over the weekend our City has a 24hr film Competition just like the 48hr just shorter.
Where we won best Actor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvIqKTfxjQ

We also do a webseries - 2 Episodes every week, about the latest Movies, Comics and Gaming

Can't wait to do some more Film Fights, And let me know what you think of our work

Hey there peeps.

I´m Rafael from Brazil, São Paulo. (Mais alguém do Brasil?)

Just starting with the film making. Hope to participate in some upcoming film fight.

See you guys.

Hey guys, my name is Hector, I'm from Puerto Rico and I've been into film making for almost 3 years now. I've worked on several short films, but all have been local to my island. I will probably be posting our work later when it gets subs since it is all in Spanish. Everything has been low budget, and some of them were challenges.
I love what you guys are doing here, and I've learned of this through Griffin on Indy Mogul.
Hope we can all stay in touch, and I'm sure this will be a great learning experience.

Laters!

ektol wrote:

Hey guys, my name is Hector, I'm from Puerto Rico and I've been into film making for almost 3 years now. I've worked on several short films, but all have been local to my island. I will probably be posting our work later when it gets subs since it is all in Spanish. Everything has been low budget, and some of them were challenges.
I love what you guys are doing here, and I've learned of this through Griffin on Indy Mogul.
Hope we can all stay in touch, and I'm sure this will be a great learning experience.

Laters!

Congrats - I think you're the first ever Puerto Rican Filmfighter!

Volatile Productions wrote:
ektol wrote:

Laters!

Congrats - I think you're the first ever Puerto Rican Filmfighter!

Awesome!

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed.

Hello, My Name is Tiger, and I am brand new to film making. Any Help would be appricated. tongue

SuperTacoTiger wrote:

Hello, My Name is Tiger, and I am brand new to film making. Any Help would be appricated. tongue

Film something for the next fight! Anything! Put it up, take the critiques and use them to make your next film! Get on it mate and Welcome!!  big_smile

My name is Bekky smile I'm only 17 but already love making films. Our stuff isn't amazing, but we're learning with every film we make and I think they're getting better gradually. Just entered the 'Murphy's Law' fight. Hopefully one day my films will be up there with the heavyweights!! tongue Great site. Keep up the good work. I'm so excited to be getting involved.