Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm David. Not much to say about me except that I like to make movies, but I never seem to get around to it. I'll report back if it changes, maybe.

"If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from, you look around, This is where there made."
-Ben Kingsley as Georges Méliès in Hugo

Welcome to the forums! I checked your channel and subscribed it.  Can't wait to see your films in this site. smile

Making movies since 2007.

56 (edited by JoelT 2012-10-11 12:06 PM)

A part of Smack District, a network for serious and talented interntetbased content creators,
founded in 2013 by YouTube duo Joel Thorsson & Love Sigurd
www.smackdistrict.com | www.facebook.com/smackdistrict

Välkommen! I am excited to see your film and hopefuly you'll become a regular user here.  smile

Making movies since 2007.

Hey.  I'm Rob.  I came across this site and it sounded like it could be kind of fun (and a good way to force some creativity).  Looking forward to submitting.  Peace.

Hello FilmFights!  My name is Harry Pound, I'm 15 years old from the Minnesota/Wisconsin boarder area.  I like to think that I've made films since I was 7 or 8 but I really took an interest in it when I turned 12.  I created a series of stop motion animations using Lego bricks as the median.  Recently I took an interest in live-action and found this site.  I'm liking the layout and community!

61 (edited by ThePhantomMonk 2013-04-09 12:48 PM)

Hey guys my names Simon and film making is a hobby for me, something I do just for fun! I've into it for years and in 2009 I got a 15 second claymation shown on BBC3 TV here in the UK as an intro for 'Family Guy'! In 2012 I got Silver in the Indy Mogul Games DIY Project video contest and also was a winner on Film Riots Monday Challenge: Reverse Effect contest that year!!! I've just entered my first fight, the Whistling Past the Graveyard' one and I made MiddleWeight which I'm happy with for my first entry, I look forward to getting to know people here!

Thanks, Simon.

Hi,
I'm Azhari, an ordinary man who learn movie making. I'm excited to join this community. 

Thanks

Hey everyone! My name is stefan im from south africa and busy studying film! I  absolutely love film and all aspects of it. I have a youtube channel if any of you guys want to watch my stuff. I do allot of short films and also vlogs.
I had cancer last year and i can truly say is that film saved me from those dark times! I managed to even shoot a short sci-fi film with my brother while undergoing chemo.
Anyway im excited to be part of this site and im keen to make new friends.

--Jack Campise

“Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story.”
- Leo Tolstoy

Hello everyone, I'm Mr. Pix, an IT systems engineer.

I am new to filmmaking but I'm very excited to have taken interest in this field. I have learned a lot in a very short period of time and I'm looking to learn a lot more and perfect my skills.

I am currently working on a short film, and on several online ad contest in Poptent and Tongal.

I look forward to your films and your comments on my films.

Thanks,

Mr. Pix

"Stop trying to be a filmmaker and just be one" -Robert Rodriguez
--
Mr. Pix

72 (edited by Garret Lawrence 2013-07-20 3:41 PM)

Hello my name is Thomas Kwiat and I am in Florida and I am starting to produce my own independent films.

74 (edited by Hot Dice Films 2013-08-14 5:06 PM)

Hey Film Fighters!

I'm Joe. I'm very new to film making, but it's something I've always wanted to do! I'm 32 now - yeah pretty ancient for a noob. When I was just finished with high school, being a film maker was the one thing I really knew I wanted to do. Somehow I lost my way, deciding to take the road more traveled and try to make for myself a more conventional career. Well that didn't really work out either. Odd jobs, fast times, and a sort of bohemian lifestyle have been my thing all these years. It hasn't all been bad though, I've, traveled far and wide, experienced, lived, loved, had fun, made a buck here and there, lived in many different places, and met so many beautiful people.

I met a wonderful girl who is a costume designer for film and theater, and that has brought me to the land of Hollywood. Reinspired, and FINALLY having some time and money, I bought some basic equipment and am SO ready to jump in head first to what has always been a passion for me.

Hopefully I'll find you can never be too old to start doing what you've always wanted to! I hope I can make tons of great work, meet cool people, and become part of this amazing indy community I've been immersing myself in since I've started trying to learn everything I can about the craft.

I can't wait to Fight you guys!!!

I steal money from my parent's wallets to fund my films. Not necessarily, because there really isn't any money there. My name is Silas Rowland, 17 years of age at the current cycle of Earth around the sun. I've been making films since I was 14. Started with small skits, now I am doing larger scale projects. My favorite movies are Cast Away, Return of the Jedi, and Stand by Me. My favorite genre to write and create in is Scifi.

Here is my YouTube Channel: SilasRowlandTv

Teenage Mutant Filmmakers!