Topic: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

Where do you want FFcon? Please only vote if you're considering coming. Let us know if you'd also consider coming to other locations! Like, even if you VOTE for New York, tell us you'd still come to LA or the midwest.

2 (edited by millertime83 2012-03-31 3:32 PM)

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

I voted for NYC since that doesn't require me to travel anywhere and I'm selfish.

But Chicago and even LA would be fun, too.

millertime83 wrote:

I voted for NYC since that doesn't require me to travel anywhere and I'm selfish.

But Chicago and even LA would be fun, too.

TYPICAL BRAD

Atlanta!.............No? sad ............OK NYC then.

Atlanta? Eh? Eh? smile

~Agent S

Alright, as much as I'd love to visit Chicago or NYC, I voted LA for convenience and it'd be a hell of a road trip with Mr. Brewer in tow!  lol  lol  Hate to have it so late, but is late august a possibility? Kinda have a busy summer already setup...

ReturnOfGoodEditing wrote:

Atlanta? Eh? Eh? smile

Sorry, not Atlanta -- has to be a place I'm familiar with, ha

Orlando!!! Land of Mickey Mouse!!! JK

"God's away on business."

I also voted for LA because it's a little easier for me to get to.

Obviously I'd love to be able to drive there—so I vote Midwest—but I wouldn't know where to do it. My town is too secluded.

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

If im coming then i'll be flying so I could go to anywhere but NYC would probably be easiest and its the place i'd most like to vist.

Any of you guys up for doing it in London???  tongue

I'd freaking love to do it in london!

beobug wrote:

If im coming then i'll be flying so I could go to anywhere but NYC would probably be easiest and its the place i'd most like to vist.

Any of you guys up for doing it in London???  tongue

Too expensive! Haha big_smile We'd all go broke and end up like Oliver Twist

UPDATE: PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY

Seeing as I'll have to be flying from London as well, it doesn't make much difference where abouts it's held. I'm geussing a ticket to L.A or Chicago or NY won't be that different (they'll all be expensive ha!)
I'd love to see L.A or Chicago as I've never been there before - but then I'd also love to go back to NY, also I'd be able to try and talk my way into the Vimeo offices and take a look around lol. We've already agreed with Derek Beck that we need to make a Volatile/NekoNeko film one day!
Bottom line is, as long as I can get the money together - I don't mind where we go smile

I vote NYC, even thought I'm not entering at the con but I'm going to vacation till NYC at early summer.  big_smile

Making movies since 2007.

I'd also like ATL because I live an hour away, but since that isn't an option I vote NYC.

Volatile Productions wrote:

Seeing as I'll have to be flying from London as well, it doesn't make much difference where abouts it's held. I'm geussing a ticket to L.A or Chicago or NY won't be that different (they'll all be expensive ha!)
I'd love to see L.A or Chicago as I've never been there before - but then I'd also love to go back to NY, also I'd be able to try and talk my way into the Vimeo offices and take a look around lol. We've already agreed with Derek Beck that we need to make a Volatile/NekoNeko film one day!
Bottom line is, as long as I can get the money together - I don't mind where we go smile

Man it'd be a heck of a lot of fun to have you out here in LA!

Midwest or NYC would work for me. LA, sadly, would be impossible. Only because I don't fly and I would be driving. I blame Shatner for my fear of heights.

Chris wrote:

Midwest or NYC would work for me. LA, sadly, would be impossible. Only because I don't fly and I would be driving. I blame Shatner for my fear of heights.

Amtrak!!

But that's a bummer, LA is looking like it's going to be the place

Chris wrote:

LOL...I blame John Lithgow  tongue

Hmm...I wonder how much it is for a plane ticket from Glasgow to LA...?

GhastlyMrC wrote:

About €835...

China needs to hurry up and build those travel pods already...

http://pleatedjeans.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/futuram-tube-transport.jpg

24 (edited by Thomas 2012-04-12 3:15 PM)

GhastlyMrC wrote:

Probably around 1000 USD. It's around 500 here (Boston to LA) ugh. Summer flight pricing is highway robbery I tell you!

Justin wrote:
Chris wrote:

Amtrak!!

But that's a bummer, LA is looking like it's going to be the place

I hadn't thought of using the train, actually.