Re: FFCon2k13: 10 Year Anniversary

ektol wrote:

VEGAS BABY!!!

Hahaha wanted to post in this!

Woohoo!

So when are we gonna start "planning" planning this?

Volatile Productions wrote:

Should start planning it out beginning of next year...that way it gives everyone time to make plans...

"God's away on business."

deadstrange wrote:

Should start planning it out beginning of next year...that way it gives everyone time to make plans...

yes indeed

Pardon my French but, I'm totally f*****ng going next year. Was super bummed that I couldn't go back in August.

rnbrewer wrote:

Pardon my French but, I'm totally f*****ng going next year. Was super bummed that I couldn't go back in August.

This is the big one for sure...10 years!!!

deadstrange wrote:
rnbrewer wrote:

This is the big one for sure...10 years!!!

Vegas, baby!

Do we know exactly the where and when?

natanbfoisy wrote:

Do we know exactly the where and when?

We know Vegas....not so sure on the when yet...I'm guessing late summer... big_smile

deadstrange wrote:

We know Vegas....not so sure on the when yet...I'm guessing late summer... big_smile

And are we all staying in the house that Justin share the pics?  Do we have to pay for staiing there?
Or we have to get an hotel?

That's what we are going to be figuring out...I'm guessing, since I'm sure we'd want to stay on the strip, we will be getting a hotel somewhere...everyone pays for their own accommodations...I'll most likely be checking prices of different areas and seeing if we can get a group rate...but that will come later... big_smile

and if we can't stay on the strip, vegas has some of the cheapest crappest motels in the world. (yay)

IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

natanbfoisy wrote:

IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

Guaranteed!

Vegas is perfect!!!!

I got Allegiant Air out here in SoDak and they are always offering $100 round trip flights. Plus, I have a buddy that lives in Vegas so I have a place to stay. smile He's also into filmmaking so I'm sure he would be all about it.

If we're going Vegas though, I would highly suggest NOT doing it in the summer. That place is hot enough year round..... That and summer time is the hardest time of year for me to get time off from work. wink

Okay, summer is fine just not the first FULL week of August. Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is a black-out date for time off requests at work... Then again, I'm hoping I won't be working at that soul crushing job come next year. But we shall see.

I'm definitely going. Nothing short of the end of the world will stop me.  big_smile

VEGAS BABY!!!

and if we can't stay on the strip, vegas has some of the cheapest crappest motels in the world. (yay)

There's a lot about Vegas that makes it a good travel destination. Flights are typically very cheap, hotels are very cheap ... as long as you don't get tricked into gambling (and losing) you can stay there for very affordable rates.

Justin wrote:

There's a lot about Vegas that makes it a good travel destination. Flights are typically very cheap, hotels are very cheap ... as long as you don't get tricked into gambling (and losing) you can stay there for very affordable rates.

Is the US gambling age the same as drinking? If so I won't have to worry about getting tricked into losing to the house

Justin wrote:

Is the US gambling age the same as drinking? If so I won't have to worry about getting tricked into losing to the house

Gambling age is 18! Woohooo, gambling but no drinking!

Justin wrote:

Gambling age is 18! Woohooo, gambling but no drinking!

I'm gonna gamble and drink all night!!! It would be my best film for sure ahah

If you guys don't do Florida this year I hope for 14 you consider it.

Gambling age varies from state to state. It's 21 in South Dakota. Same with drinking.

VEGAS! I will try like i've never tried before to be there! Sounds like awesome is right around the corner.

We don't have any dates in mind yet, right? My August is starting to fill up!

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com