Re: Euro-Con

Yeah, Sweden's pretty cheap actually  wink
There are probably more FF'ers in central/southern Europe though..

A part of Smack District, a network for serious and talented interntetbased content creators,
founded in 2013 by YouTube duo Joel Thorsson & Love Sigurd
www.smackdistrict.com | www.facebook.com/smackdistrict

We need to create a Google map so we can properly visualize everyone who's interesteds location.

Justin wrote:

We need to create a Google map so we can properly visualize everyone who's interesteds location.

Great idea smile
Something like this?:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&a … 0e8ecfcedc

A part of Smack District, a network for serious and talented interntetbased content creators,

JoelT wrote:
Justin wrote:

Great idea smile
Something like this?:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&a … 0e8ecfcedc

YES! Exactly like that!! You get extra credit

I'm not going to put the mark until I know if its possible to me to come there.

Making movies since 2007.

I think we need to start talking about this again

Yeah, it would be really fun smile

Nice map, there must be more people we can add to the map though

So with the Vegas FFCon video up on YouTube I feel like it's really time to talk about this (if there's still any interest in it).

JoelT wrote:

So with the Vegas FFCon video up on YouTube I feel like it's really time to talk about this (if there's still any interest in it).

I was just thinking about it too!!!

I'll make sure to do a video about it in the coming weeks, so we can really make a nice map with all the FFers out here who'd want to go.

Europe would def be easier for me to get to, and the Netherlands would be awesome cos I think Roland (we hijacked an episode of Movie Quest once https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE6dZdMHRa8) would like to go and he lives there smile  The only thing that holds me back is school holidays, cos working in a cinema it's harder to get the time off.

Through the darkness I'll find you

Maybe somewhere like Berlin, In England what about somewhere like Devon as its cheap, easy to get to from London and there are lots of different varieties of location from historic to modern ???

Thanks

I think it should be anywhere in the Uk because we have a large diversity of locations plus in a personal way I have no passport so I am stuck in the UK sad

Anywhere in the UK would be good. Definitely think somewhere near London would be the best and there would be loads of good facilities for such an event in that area! (Also I can only go if its in the UK wink

I'm another Brit without a passport at the moment so the UK is the only option for me!!!