Topic: Opinions on a new project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8fFKV … ture=g-upl

The above link if for video that is a new project that we at Kuumba are currently working on and are trying our best to make it as good as it can be. We have never tried doing something sad before and have thus far only been feeling our way through. I (Mardel Maduro) would like to ask for some advice and opinions on the film in its current stage and how it might be able to be improved . ( Note: everything after she gets up has to be done over due to us not being happy with it, so you your recommendations for changes can also be addiction of scences, or doing over of certain parts...) Please be as brutally honest as possible as I would like to be able to learn as much as I can from doing this project, and allow it to be a nice creative, emotional and dramatic piece. Comments can either be given here or on the video itself...doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Opinions on a new project.

1 more day until the reshoot guys, if there is anything still left to tell me, please let me know

The shots and lighting looked good throughout. The lights being shown in the shot was a bit off putting, maybe a tighter shot so you can't see them. Also If you can change the screen refresh rate on the computer you can have that annoying flash on the screen disappear. Other than that, it was well shot! hope that helps.  big_smile

"God's away on business."

alright then, thanks for the advice, will make sure to deal with all those problems when we do the reshooting tomorrow

Great shot though just work on one thing the flash keeps on popping up at the screen most of the time neutral