Re: FFcon 2k13 -- VEGAS BABY!

So excited that my friend showed me this site! You guys are awesome, and I totally want to come. Just trying to get some finances in order, are there still rooms available???

Yes sir...going fast... smile

"God's away on business."

2 weeks!

deadstrange wrote:

2 weeks!

IN TWO WEEKS -- VEGAS WILL BURN ...

I mean ... we will all burn ... because it's gonna be hot and we will forget to wear enough sunscreen

Justin wrote:
deadstrange wrote:

2 weeks!

it's gonna be hot and we will forget to wear enough sunscreen

I...

Never...

Forget suncreen.

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

Griffin wrote:
Justin wrote:
deadstrange wrote:

2 weeks!

it's gonna be hot and we will forget to wear enough sunscreen

I...

Never...

Forget suncreen.

Tan Griffin is a Griffin I will never see.

Hey! Griffin I love your work. I follow you since Indie Mogul. I really want to submit any of my short films to the film fights page but since I dont have a group I cant. Yesterday I sent you a request or something like that to join your group. Im from Argentina. We dont have film fights here... Would you accept my request? Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for reading. smile Bye!

Crazy Charo wrote:

Hey! Griffin I love your work. I follow you since Indie Mogul. I really want to submit any of my short films to the film fights page but since I dont have a group I cant. Yesterday I sent you a request or something like that to join your group. Im from Argentina. We dont have film fights here... Would you accept my request? Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for reading. smile Bye!

You can create your own group! smile