Topic: Changing Roles in a Group

Good day guys, I would like to ask for some assistance with a group problem on film fights.

We at Kuumba decided to start getting some personal film fights accounts and as such I made mine, then signed back on as the original group account and went into group setting and gave leadership to my new personal account...however it kicked out the original group account from the group...I then tried adding it back but it doesn't seem to work.

Also what I'm seeing under group setting now with mt new personal account as supposed leader doesn't look like what I saw when I had the group account as leader...

I need to know whether or not all of this will cause a problem with the actual group and with its recently uploaded video.

Re: Changing Roles in a Group

This is the group account that we originally had....it was for some reason kicked out of the group when I used it to give group leadership to my personal account....and now when I try to rejoin Kuumba the group it won't send the request to my personal account and as such I can't add it back to the group

Hmm, i think this is going to be one for Aaron, God of Code and All Things Rightous. I tried but I'm getting an error.

"God's away on business."

OK then

any luck getting a hold of Aaron, God of Code and All Things Rightous yet??

Done.

Revamping the entire groups section of the control panel is currently the #1 priority for FF.

aaronp wrote:

Done.

Revamping the entire groups section of the control panel is currently the #1 priority for FF.

You're the best!

"God's away on business."