Topic: Wyndham Grand Desert

Rooms at this resort normally run anywhere from $220-$320 a night

All prices below are for the full stay...works out to be roughly $50 a night

We need to fill the unit to keep costs down so it can spread evenly.

Keep in mind this is not per person, it is per bed. For example, a couple could book in a double bed in shared room and it would still be only $100 total, although you will have a another bed in that room with another Film Fighter.

Private rooms are limited, first come first serve.

3 Bedroom

Private King....$150 total
Double bed in shared room...$100 total
Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room...$50 total

2 Bedroom

"God's away on business."

Re: Wyndham Grand Desert

http://www.wyndhamowners.org/ForumMembersOnly/WyndhamResorts/NV/granddesert/FP_GrandDes_3B_Dlx.gif

http://sa.sniqueaway.com/rico/W/y/40471_WyndhamGrandDesert_product01.jpg

http://images4.flipkey.com/img/photos/262588/wyndhamgranddesertresort/640x480_262588-wyndhamgranddesertresort-004-1330611953.jpg

This is so rad! I can't wait!

This would be my first FFC so wouldn't know anyone ?? I am thinking of coming from England

Thanks

joekidd wrote:

This would be my first FFC so wouldn't know anyone ?? I am thinking of coming from England

We all know each other...it's just the first face to face for some! smile
It's a blast and this year is going to be huge...don't miss it!

I will try not to, I am under 21. would i be all alone while you guys went and got pissed

Thanks

joekidd wrote:

I will try not to, I am under 21. would i be all alone while you guys went and got pissed

Nahhh, we'll do lots of "all ages" stuff! I expect there will be other under-21s there for sure.

Yay, I am going to pitch the idea to my parents tomorrow of letting me fly to the states alone and to give me $700 air fare

Thanks

joekidd wrote:

Yay, I am going to pitch the idea to my parents tomorrow of letting me fly to the states alone and to give me $700 air fare

You should watch this / show your parents this to show that we're all good people just having a nice time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTthEPE5 … mp;t=2m34s

Sounds like you guys have quite the FF's Con on your hands!  I hope everyone has a good time at it this year, because I'm new I won't go.  I might start planning for 2014 however, if we have one..

PoundIt wrote:

Sounds like you guys have quite the FF's Con on your hands!  I hope everyone has a good time at it this year, because I'm new I won't go.  I might start planning for 2014 however, if we have one..

Being new is no reason not to go...everyone is welcome...so long as you're cool... smile

deadstrange wrote:

3 Bedroom

So you're saying I can pay $150 TOTAL ($50/night) to sleep in a king bed in Vegas, with a living room / kitchen, and hang out with four cool Film Fighter roommates? I'M IN! How do I sign up?

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

Griffin wrote:
deadstrange wrote:

3 Bedroom

So you're saying I can pay $150 TOTAL ($50/night) to sleep in a king bed in Vegas, with a living room / kitchen, and hang out with four cool Film Fighter roommates? I'M IN! How do I sign up?

Yeah dude --- TOTAL. Tyler is hooking FFcon up big time!

Griffin wrote:
deadstrange wrote:

3 Bedroom

I want as many people to go as humanly possible... I wanted to make sure that the reasoning they wouldn't be able to go wasn't due to hotel pricing...

deadstrange wrote:
PoundIt wrote:

Being new is no reason not to go...everyone is welcome...so long as you're cool... smile

Well I like your invite, but I'm also thinking that the date isn't working well with my schedule.

Looks like my wife, the lovely Amy Stringwell—host of the first FFCon (2006)—will join us in Vegas! I'll book flights soon.

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

Aaaarg. So cool.

$150??? There's a good chance I'll be able to make it for that price!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait! I can go for as low as $50 TOTAL?!? Jimminy Jillikers! Like Griffin asked, HOW DO I SIGN UP? Do we just say YES to the Facebook event or is there something else somewhere?

adamviklund wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... wait! I can go for as low as $50 TOTAL?!? Jimminy Jillikers! Like Griffin asked, HOW DO I SIGN UP? Do we just say YES to the Facebook event or is there something else somewhere?

$50 total, bro -- we'll have a couple rooms that will be shared between multiple people, so just get yer butt to Vegas already.

Wait what?! $150 a night for a private king? That is awesome! Right, time to sort out my accounts...

Through the darkness I'll find you

I am really trying to get my parents to let me come but they say it to expensive to fly there its gonna be £600 sad I REALLY WANT TO COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I will defiantly be there next year thought where ever it may be, New York or LA or Washington

Thanks

joekidd wrote:

I will defiantly be there next year thought where ever it may be, New York or LA or Washington

Good to hear it!

joekidd wrote:

I hope for a Midwest one which would benefit me the most.  But next year I'll be going no matter where it is.