Topic: POST MORE FIGHT IDEAS!!!

We are getting slim!!!

"God's away on business."

Re: POST MORE FIGHT IDEAS!!!

Title:Rock, paper, siscors
Idea:You must have rock, paper and siscors in your movie.
Time:1:00min

Title: Heads or tails
Idea: Main character makes a gamble of his/her lifetime. What is the prize? Does he/she win or lose? Your choice.
Time: 1:30min (or 1:00min)

Making movies since 2007.

TRAPPED.
Hollywood's trend of "character(s) trapped in a ____" seems to be dying off. Let's revive it by making our own "Trapped" Films. Where's your character trapped? How long have they been there? Do they fight to stay alive or start accepting they'll never get out?
Time Limit: 1:30

SUPER EMPLOYEE
How much easier would your job be if you had a super power? Make a film where the main character uses their incredible super abilities to perform typical job duties.
Time Limit - 1:00

ALTERNATE ENDING
What if Marty McFly got hit by the time machine during Doc Brown's first experiment with the DeLorean and went into a coma, dreaming of all the fantastic things portrayed in the films? What if Luke decided to join his father and the Emporer on the dark side? Pick your favorite movie and rewrite the ending. Bonus points if it makes us change the way we see the entire film.
Time Limit: 3:00

SEX CHANGE FAIRY TALE
Men can be very different from women. What would Cinderella be like if it were really CinderFella? Would the Red_Riding Hood story have gone down the same way if she was a he? If Alladin were a woman would life on the streets be any easier or any harder? Change the sex of the main character or all the characters if you like and see what happens.
Time Limit- 2:00

WHAT A DRAG
In many films and stage shows in history, men have played women and women have played men. Make a film where one or more of your characters dress in drag. You can have it be part of the story or completely ignore it.
Time Limit- 1:00

Thanks guys! These are all awesome!

Very glad that a couple more of mine made it up on the future fights slate. I really gotta get back into this! Lol.

RandomAxe wrote:

Very glad that a couple more of mine made it up on the future fights slate. I really gotta get back into this! Lol.

Please do! smile