Topic: INDY MOGUL IS ENDING

http://youtu.be/o2g5lY9XD0Y

"God's away on business."

Re: INDY MOGUL IS ENDING

Really sad to see the video and find out its ending, I think a lot of filmfighters here will have learnt a huge amount from indymogul like I have. I'll be sure to keep following Griffin and Russell's future work.

I wouldn't had joined Filmfights if I hadn't heard about it through IndyMogul. Really sad thing but I hope best for Griffin and Russell.

Making movies since 2007.

I know ... when I saw a 17 minute video I was so excited about something awesome and half way in I thought it's a very late Aprils fools joke.... They were great! The net needs more channels like INDY MOGUL and FILMRIOT. Places where they teach you.. not only specific tutorials on editing software ....I wonder what they will do with the channel. After all they had pretty good audience.

I wouldn't have found Film Fights if it wasn't for Indy Mogul, its sad but at least all the hosts are still out there doing their thing, just spread out over a few channels now!

NOOOOOOO!!!

I'm dramatically disdainful of doing this daily. Every day is drastically domestic. The drug of dictionary-definition, dunce-headed dullness dragging on and on drumming, and drilling, and digging  down under my disarmed skull deprecates my dutiful desire to design.