Topic: NEW FIGHTS POSTED!!!

OH YEAH!

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12022373_10153306953897535_4219771621003428858_o.png

"God's away on business."

Re: NEW FIGHTS POSTED!!!

AWESOME!!! I really wanted to enter the virtual reality one but I have to really push to finish a short film and school started so i only have weekends to film. The politics fight is such a hilarious idea! I'll absolutely try to enter that. Especially since it's only 30 seconds I'm sure I could do it. The evil dead fight is a great idea but it would probably require to many people for me to make but I can't wait to see what everyone else creates. I'll probably just start working on the Krampus one which I can make with just myself. The stock footage one doesn't sound too hard to do so I am really going to con side entering that. I can see a lot of potential for some good ideas but I have to choose some good stock footage. Then that Krampus idea is amazing! I am so excited to make a video for Krampus. I can't wait! And then for the BIG LEAGUE I never really considered entering it because I haven't been alive long enough to have any amazing stories to tell but I am really excited to see some great stories. Also, I am telling tons of people about film fights and I'm trying to get them interested. Now I have to tell them about these new fights!

JR Films

Re: NEW FIGHTS POSTED!!!

yeah, we are super excited about the upcoming fights! Glad you like them, tell all your friends!

"God's away on business."