Topic: Answering your questions

I put out the feelers for nailing down a specific date for FFCon, and also asked people to send me any questions they had about the trip. I'm gonna answer them in here!

Got any tips on money and staying and those things you said.

Well, there are a bunch of FFers out here, which means a bunch of couches to crash on - so that right there can save you a bundle. When we had FFCon in nyc, it was hilarious, we had like 6 people sleeping in our tiny east village apartment --- on the floor, in the hallways, haha -- so fun smile

The bus system out here is actually pretty great too, so you would be able to get around fairly well if you're starting from the right area without needing a car. The rest of us have cars so we'll be able to get everyone around without too much issue.

Whats a good hotel?

Does "good" mean "fancy" or like cheap? I'd check Kayak.com for hotel deals!

Any more questions??

Re: Answering your questions

Can someone still have fun at ffcon while being under 21 while most likely most of the people there will be over 21?

SlugShellProductions wrote:

Can someone still have fun at ffcon while being under 21 while most likely most of the people there will be over 21?

Yup! We'll do a lot more hanging out at houses rather than hanging out a bars

Justin wrote:
SlugShellProductions wrote:

Yup! We'll do a lot more hanging out at houses rather than hanging out a bars

Sound good to me!