Topic: I'm a top-3 finalist to travel on video assignment to Asia!

After an application video and interview, I'm one of three finalists in Pei Wei's search to send a videographer with their chefs to Asia! They'll choose later this week based on a number of criteria, but it'll certainly help to get some likes, comments and views on my video, so if you have a second, please click on over to their Facebook page!

Thanks for your help!

(If I get the job, I'd love to produce some Indy Mogul episodes from Asia, talking about the behind-the-scenes of promoting a brand with doc-style video.)

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

Re: I'm a top-3 finalist to travel on video assignment to Asia!

Liked!

Hell yeah Griffin!  big_smile

"God's away on business."

Well, they didn't pick me. I gotta stop entering contests where the judges alone pick the winner—I always make it to the finals, but I'm never the top pick.

Filmfighter since 2003 | Watch me on YouTube | GriffinHammond.com

Why does judges never pick you? You make great videos and almost everyone likes them so why not pick you? Are they just morons? Maybe judges think your video isn't what they're looking for.
Anyways, just (And I know you will because you made a video about these contests) for get the contest with judges and go for the voting ones. I'll vote you if possible. smile

Making movies since 2007.