Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

If it's LA I will most definitely make every effort to be there. NYC unfortunately would be uber expensive for me. The closest East Bound flight to NYC from the Black Hills of South Dakota would take me to Minneapolis. I think there's still a switch over in Denver though, even for that flight.

I still think it would be a good idea to move it towards the end of summer. Cheaper flights. smile

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

rnbrewer wrote:

I still think it would be a good idea to move it towards the end of summer. Cheaper flights. smile

Good point!!

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

GhastlyMrC wrote:

Hmm...I wonder how much it is for a plane ticket from Glasgow to LA...?

http://www.skyscanner.net/

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

Justin wrote:
rnbrewer wrote:

I still think it would be a good idea to move it towards the end of summer. Cheaper flights. smile

Good point!!

Awesome! So it's likely it'll be after the Olympic games are finished?

30 (edited by Jeremy 2012-04-27 11:54 PM)

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

Dern...looks like Midwest is losing.

EDIT: Nvm, I see it already has lost. I take it LA was ahead in the polls when the decision was made, since NYC seems to have the most votes.

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

Could ffcon ever be in Europe?

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

lightweightsIV wrote:

Could ffcon ever be in Europe?

It COULD -- I'd love to figure that out some time. I love Europe. LA works for me now since I'm here and it's the home of movies and hollywood!

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

I'll come hang in LA. Even though I've never made a film in my life tongue

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

aaronp wrote:

I'll come hang in LA. Even though I've never made a film in my life tongue

but you've made a FILM FIGHTS.com

so that counts

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

Justin wrote:
aaronp wrote:

I'll come hang in LA. Even though I've never made a film in my life tongue

but you've made a FILM FIGHTS.com

so that counts

Re-making you mean. On to version 3!

Re: POLL: Where do you want FFcon?

aaronp wrote:
Justin wrote:
aaronp wrote:

I'll come hang in LA. Even though I've never made a film in my life tongue

but you've made a FILM FIGHTS.com

so that counts

Re-making you mean. On to version 3!

html5!