Topic: Dudes!

Hey, that was a heck of a lot of fun, why the hell don't we do this every year ??

I'm gonna convert this forum over to a 2k13 planning forum smile

Re: Dudes!

I'm ready! The earlier we plan it the easier it'll be for more people to be there!  big_smile  big_smile  Maybe we should try to decide where next year's is going to be? Or maybe a list of possibilities? I still think it'd be cool to go to London or somewhere like that.  yikes

RandomAxe wrote:

I'm ready! The earlier we plan it the easier it'll be for more people to be there!  big_smile  big_smile  Maybe we should try to decide where next year's is going to be? Or maybe a list of possibilities? I still think it'd be cool to go to London or somewhere like that.  yikes

Started a thread!

London is SO EXPENSIVE, also it's pretty overcast and gloomy and cold.

If we did a Europe 'con it'd have to be a whole different thing than USA con.

I see. Lol. Alright. US it is!

If I make it big in the next year, I'll foot the bill for the whole thing!!!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

RandomAxe wrote:

If I make it big in the next year, I'll foot the bill for the whole thing!!!  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Quick, take a screengrab! No backing out now!

GhastlyMrC wrote:
RandomAxe wrote:

LMAO! smile

"God's away on business."

Justin wrote:

London is SO EXPENSIVE, also it's pretty overcast and gloomy and cold.

Justin your breaking my heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

It's sunny today!!!

deadstrange wrote:
GhastlyMrC wrote:
RandomAxe wrote:

LMAO! smile

HAh! Believe me, I would definitely not back out if I had the money. Would LOVE to bring everyone together.  big_smile