Topic: Rewriting History

Take an event from world history and change it to fit the way you would have liked it to happen. Any genre. 3:00.

Alternatively you could make a film that takes place in present day, but what it would be like if a historical even turned out differently.

Inspiration; Inglorious Basterds.

Re: Rewriting History

I like this one!

"God's away on business."

Thanks! I figured it's something we haven't done yet. I think...  big_smile

Oh! I like this idea! Creative, can lead to interesting films, and 3 minutes and a good max!

Boom!  big_smile

My brain is going on overload trying to come up with some kind of script for this. tongue

Uh huh...yeah...sure.

Okay I have a question for this fight. My Idea revolves around something that happened in the past not happening and how that afects the current generation.

Would that be okay? Or is this fight specifically saying to film the historic event and twist it?

The fight desciption says 'What would the world be like if a major historical event never happened?' So to me your idea fits perfectly! smile

I think I may have the basis for my idea... now to figure out the execution....

This one Looks good for my first fight, I'm pretty sure i'll fail, but what the heck!

"If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from, you look around, This is where there made."
-Ben Kingsley as Georges Méliès in Hugo

PRODUCTION PHOTOS!!!

Don't forget!

Have someone snap a couple of shots around your set (not screen grabs from your film) and get some free promotion on the Film Fights Facebook page!!!

Anybody in the works on this one?