Topic: Dogme-95 Contest: What I Would've Submitted a Year Ago

Hello Film Fighters,

I posted this Dogme-95 parody to my YouTube channel today. I wrote the script almost a year ago to the date for a filmfights contest that never happened due to lack of interest. I liked the idea and the script though so I made it anyway. In retrospect, it came out way too long for the time limit posted.

I'd love for all of you to check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq46YY6 … ature=plcp

Thanks for viewing,
Greg

Re: Dogme-95 Contest: What I Would've Submitted a Year Ago

I will watch this for sure...I was really excited for the Dogme fight...It was a sad realization that it was to complicated for a film fight...but I'm glad it inspired you to make a film!!! The open fight is coming up, you could always submit it there! smile

I'm off this weekend and I'll give it a watch then...thanks!!! smile

"God's away on business."

Also, I'm not sure if its still running or not but there's a site where you can submit you film to be officially labeled a Dogme film... smile

"God's away on business."

I might look into that. We'll see if they like me poking fun at the genre. :-)

I think I will post this to the ANY fight. It's 4:10 with credits and all. I wonder if they'll let me post it as is even though the limit is 4:00.

Ten seconds extra doesn't mean a thing. I hope you put it into the contest, since they created this possibility.

The official Dogma-thing? To be allowed to use the diploma up in front of the movie? That they quit doing a long time ago. 2006 or something like that. You'll find the exact date if you google it.

Excellent. Then I think this will definitely be my selection for that filmfight. After all, it was made for this site anyway.