Topic: Christmas Nightmares Duration

Hey Film Fights crew.
I was just wondering if you can change the duration of the Christmas Nightmares Fight?
I was just wondering it will be extremely hard to create a story and build suspense in under 2 minutes. We can do it but the quality of the film will be pretty terrible. I was think maybe making it 2-3 minutes? Gives fellow filmmakers to also build up more suspense to give everyone a massive scare at the end?
I hope we can find an agreement. Thank you, as we really want to enter another film this year smile

Stefan

Re: Christmas Nightmares Duration

That's part of the challenge! The film quality can still be amazing under 2 minutes. Go to youtube and find some films by DaywaltFearFactory or Fewdio Films or Horror Haikus. 2 minutes is actually plenty of time to build up some suspense for a massive scare. Get creative, you can do it! You'll be surprised what your film can live without.

I suppose you are right, i will cut it down to 2 minutes. But also upload the longer one and see what everyone will think.

Definitely! There's been a lot of entries that do a longer cut on their YouTube page. I would suggest not posting the longer version til after the fight. I know I wouldn't want anyone basing their votes off the longer version. Thanks!