Topic: Where are the filmmakers?

Hey fellow film fighters, I'm just curious to where everyone has gone? I know I'm guilty to this problem but i do come back from time to time to check on what future fights are coming up and i have just submitted a new film. But i remember in 2013 when one posted a film it would be given a few reviews from other filmmakers and i thought that was awesome because isn't that the point of this site to help us grow as filmmakers? Im just curious why no one reviews the movies or just talks in general.

Lets not let Film fights die.

Re: Where are the filmmakers?

Hey Stef, you're right we need more people reviewing and using these forums. I'm guilty of it too although I do like to save my reviews for Film Fights tv episodes!

Long Live Film Fights!

"God's away on business."

Hi, I am a new filmmaker to this site.  Was a big fan of Indy Mogul.  Was just curious about the upcoming film fight.  Are there any limitations that I should be aware of?  Thank you!

Just follow the fight guidelines, don't use copy-written material & make sure to include the Film Fights bumper. smile

Sorry I feel bad too. Haven't posted since the Winter Sucks Haiku.
HOWEVER I always come onto the FilmFights website - read forums, watch uploads, keep up to date with it, watch FilmFightsTV...
I haven't been uploading because of uni work getting in the way.
But now I've finished first year so expect more submissions from me smile
You know I'm always here wink

Awesome!