Topic: Smack Talk

Just want to get everyone pumped up for the Krampus Fight because I am going to destroy my competition! I know it! I'm filming tomorrow and its going to be amazing. Just warning you all so if you want to challenge me you have time. I'm putting everything into this so I can't wait to see who thinks they can beat me at my best!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

JR Films

Re: Smack Talk

Looking forward to seeing it!

"God's away on business."

The filming was fantastic! Now I have to edit this weekend.

JR Films

Two and half days left... for things to go badly wrong for you in post. Krampus is a great theme. Would be perfect for me. Whatever I do people call it creepy.

What's happening?

Love the smack talk! Embrace the creepiness balls! Good luck guys!

JR Films wrote:

Just want to get everyone pumped up for the Krampus Fight because I am going to destroy my competition! I know it! I'm filming tomorrow and its going to be amazing. Just warning you all so if you want to challenge me you have time. I'm putting everything into this so I can't wait to see who thinks they can beat me at my best!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

a very exciting one! filming you just love is really not exhausting at all because you do what you love and the feeling is really rewarding. i also do some filming before and i just love it so much!