1 (edited by Teaboman 2016-08-26 12:20 PM)

Topic: Why can't I submit my film?!?! (solved)

Hey I'm Tim, I'm new here. I made a short film for "The mailman has a secret" fight and i'm a bit confused. I made my film with all the requirements met, I uploaded it to youtube, I made and added a thumbnail, and I filled out the title and description boxes. I hit the big green submit button and it took me to the second step page. However the video and thumbnail it shows as the submission are just black. I clicked the "yeah looks good" button anyway and then when I went to my page, the video wasn't there. I'm very confused and I don't know if my film got submitted or not. Can someone please explain what's going on?
I tried repeating the process, but now when I click "Upload" it takes me to the filmfights homepage.

Re: Why can't I submit my film?!?! (solved)

I've had this problem before but the submission usually goes through ok, the video won't show up on your page until the fight goes live which is next week. You'll usually get an email saying if your entry has been accepted so give it a couple of days but if you're worried you could always drop them an email at filmfights@gmail.com

ThePhantomMonk wrote:

I've had this problem before but the submission usually goes through ok, the video won't show up on your page until the fight goes live which is next week. You'll usually get an email saying if your entry has been accepted so give it a couple of days but if you're worried you could always drop them an email at filmfights@gmail.com

MONK IS THE GREATEST FILM FIGHTER OF ALL TIME!

"God's away on business."

deadstrange wrote:

MONK IS THE GREATEST FILM FIGHTER OF ALL TIME!

For now!!! lol

hey yeah! im having the same issue

Thanks for the feedback