Topic: Anyone from Michigan?????

Hey im looking to connect with some other film types from the michigan area. Hard to do films if you dont have people willing to be in them. Feel free to email me or reply if your in michigan and want to link up.

Re: Anyone from Michigan?????

anyone?

Hey i'm in Flint and just joined and was also looking for other ppl in MI.

I'm from Minnesota... which is also pretty awesome.

I can't help... but that Marty McFly Jr. hat is so kick-ass.

We are the pioneers in providing    ccnp security books    dumps and    ccna security training - pass-4sure     tutorials with  exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie    a+ notes    questions to pass real exam

Hey man im in the Detroit Metro Politan Area I dont know if thats close to you at all but im in Michigan

7 (edited by Hooss1971 2016-10-15 2:59 PM)

doverb wrote:

Hey im looking to connect with some other film types from the michigan area. Hard to do films if you dont have people willing to be in them. buy phen375 http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/ Feel free to email me or reply if your in michigan and want to link up.

i totally agree. we used to create a film way back before and it is really so hard to work on it if you have less staff plus the fact that none of your staff are not familiar with the area. your idea of searching for someone who are familiar with the place you are about to do some shot for a film will really help alot.

8 (edited by huntingslife 2017-02-20 4:46 PM)

Man I just noticed nearly identical posts LOL I'm not far from Detroit what part of Michigan are you from? oops just realized that's a pretty old post