Topic: Trying to upload my film

I’ve tried to upload my film twice once direct and once with a YouTube link. It processes all the way to step 3 and then hangs

Dunno

Re: Trying to upload my film

to be clear I had the same trouble on sunday. I posted it here on youtube though. so...if you want to include it you can.

you can also see it was published to youtube on the 17th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdsAPWDaIY

How did you get the film uploaded in the end?

Предлогаем эксклюзивные услуги для привлечения клиентов в ваш бизнес. Такие услуги есть только у нас! Демократичные цены. Белое и серое продвижение на выбор. Устранение конкурентов в сети. Телеграмм @Dred1122
We offer exclusive services to attract customers to your business. Only we have such services! Cheap prices. White and gray marketing to choose from. Elimination of competitors in the network. Telegram @Dred1122

Предлогаем эксклюзивные услуги для привлечения клиентов в ваш бизнес. Такие услуги есть только у нас! Демократичные цены. Белое и серое продвижение на выбор. Устранение конкурентов в сети. Телеграмм @Dred1122
We offer exclusive services to attract customers to your business. Only we have such services! Cheap prices. White and gray marketing to choose from. Elimination of competitors in the network. Telegram @Dred1122